January 20, 2008

Weeknight Dinner with No Drama

Recently, I asked for dinner suggestions from some fellow cyber foodies. BMK suggested a great Martha Stewart recipe for Chicken with Tomatoes and Mushrooms. She said it was one of her new favorites. Glancing at the list of ingredients, which is short, I admit I didn't anticipate this one to knock my socks off. But, I'm pulling the crow out of my mouth as I type this because this dish was actually extremely flavorful. I did add a little bit of Italian seasoning (but I think it would have also been find without that addition) and sprinkled some freshly grated Parmesan (I love me some cheese). It's a solid meal that I definitely could see making again for a quick weeknight dinner. If you need to get a little more mileage out of the meal, I think it would also go well on a bed of pasta.

I encourage you to head on over to BMK's blog, Reservations Not Required, for the recipe.

No comments: