July 30, 2008

What's-in-the-box Wednesday 7/30/08

I'm back with my weekly update on what's in my CSA box. I skipped a couple weeks because a few weeks ago, my box went missing and last week, I totally spaced on taking pictures before the week got away from me. This week's harvest box is probably my favorite so far this season, as I love everything in it. It's probably not too ambitious to say that I think most of it will be gone by the weekend.


This week we found the following in our box:
  • Chard
  • Bell peppers

  • Tomatoes

  • Yukon Gold potatoes

  • Cucumbers
  • Red onions

  • Sweet corn

Now, I know you're not supposed to play with your food, but I was fooling around with all the produce and this just made me laugh. It's my own personal produce man.

1 comment:

What's Cookin Chicago said...

What a great bounty of produce! Enjoy making something delicious with them :)